Sisterhood's Gift Card Program

One Gift Fits All

The Gift Card Program is one of Sisterhood's most lucrative fundraisers at no extra cost to our temple member families, or their families, friends or neighbors.  Gift cards are always available from Elainia & Anita in the temple office. It's the gift that gives instantly! Temple Emanu-El purchases the cards at a discount and sells them to you at face value. You pay the same amount for your merchandise that you normally would and the Temple makes a small profit. For example, we buy $25 Starbucks Cards for $23.25 each. When you buy the card for $25, we earn $1.75, a 7% profit.

Need a teacher, birthday, graduation, anniversary, or thank you gift?  Why get gift certificates from local stores to give as gifts when you can do it at Temple and Sisterhood benefits. How do I order and pay for Gift Cards?  Either stop by the temple office or download and fill out the order form below.  Mail or drop off the form to the Temple office with your check made out to Sisterhood of Temple Emanu-El.

When do I get my Gift Cards?   Shop Rite cards ($25 and $100 denominations) and a wide variety of cards are always available: Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, iTunes, Panera, Chili's, Chipotle, Outback, Cheescake Factory, Whole Foods, Macy's, Lord & Taylor, Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic, Home Depot, and many, many more.

If the cards you want are not in our inventory they will be ordered and available in the temple office within a week.

Contact sisterhood@emanuel.org with any questions or special orders.

Download and order your Gift Cards Here